Thursday, March 4, 2010

You Say. . . God Says

“It's impossible.” ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. (Luke 18:27)
“I'm too tired”. I WILL GIVE YOU REST. (Matthew 11:28-30)
“Nobody really loves me.” I LOVE YOU. (John 3:16, John 3:34)
“I can't go on.” MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT. (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
“I can't figure things out.” I WILL DIRECT YOUR STEPS. (Proverbs 3:5- 6)
“I can't do it.” YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS. (Philippians 4:13)
“I'm not able.” I AM ABLE. (II Corinthians 9:8)
“It's not worth it.” IT WILL BE WORTH IT. (Roman 8:28)
“I can't forgive myself.” I FORGIVE YOU. (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
“I can't manage.” I WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS. (Philippians 4:19)
“I'm afraid.” I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU A SPIRIT OF FEAR. (II Timothy 1:7)
“I'm always worried & frustrated.” CAST ALL YOUR CARES ON ME. (I Peter 5:7)
“I'm not smart enough.” I GIVE YOU WISDOM. (I Corinthians 1:30)
“I feel all alone.” I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU. (Hebrews 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment