Sunday, February 28, 2010

Caring for Others Begins with Believing in Ourselves

People don't care what you know until they know that you care. If we all lead with this premise in mind we would be more receptive to change, more willing to accept what we don't have, and take necessary action steps to live within our means. The first steps begin within us. How can we expect others to do what we are not willing to do ourselves?

I believe that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe that no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to do not mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe that it is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believe that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe that sometimes when I am angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe that not matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for grief.

I believe that the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon.

I believe that life is more precious than money will ever be able to be.

Blessings,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment