Monday, March 22, 2010

PURPOSE

REFLECT
Ever thought that you were strategically placed? Where you live, work, or go to school—all of it is for a purpose. God chose the exact time and place where you would be living right now! You are part of a bigger plan, His plan. You were placed here for a purpose.

Sometimes it is hard to see God’s plan when you are in the middle of the practical duties of everyday life. It can all become so routine and sometimes burdensome. Trust Him; He has a purpose for you right here. Pray and ask Him to show you. Some of us just may need a little reminder.

PRAYER
Lord, show me what my part is. How am I strategically placed? Use me for Your Kingdom work. Empower me to do things I never thought I could do. Amen.

READ ON YOUR OWN
Acts 17:26-28 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

No comments:

Post a Comment